How we support business
- Partnering with first-class insurers and FCI (Factor Chain Interntional), the company offers the supplier not only reliable coverage of default risk, but also information about the financial condition of payers, an objective opinion on their creditworthiness and business sector analysis. The adequate procedure for out-of-court collection of receivables stimulates open communication with the payer, guaranteeing timely collection of receivables and low levels of arrears.
- Lack of collateral stimulates an easy increase in the funding limit, which grows in proportion to the growth of your business.
- Approval of limits starting from EUR 100,000 without an upper limit.
- Factoring is a suitable product for any business, regardless of the size of the enterprise. Through it, the company can offer more liberal terms of deferred payment to its counterparties to increase its market share.
- Factoring is also a tool for reducing trade receivables on the balance sheet (DSO) in order to achieve better financial performance - the so-called. Balance sheet effect.